Simulations handling issues
I've started playing with Simulations. I've also noticed a few problems (the include absolute paths has already been committed):
- there are redundancies between the workflow and the simulation xml
- if we include an xml file that links to a workflow, we end up with two workflows and possibly conflicting ids. This is not ideal (since it is not so user friendly to have to care about it). I have no clue what should be done...
- when we include an xml, we must provide a proper path to it. It would be nice to give the name (like ""snowpack.xml"") and let the system ""find"" it